You Do LESS
- Less Time for HIPAA compliance
- Less People for HIPAA compliance
- Less Office Disruption to implement
- Less Total Cost of Ownership
- Less Vendor Management
- Less worry about Ransomware
- Less effort keeping up with Regulations
- Less worry about Audits
- Less Risk with proven implementation
You Get More
- More Time to work with Patients
- More Competitive Advantage
- More Dollar Savings
- More Compliance
- More Cybersecurity
- More knowing your HIPAA/NIST score
- More Vendor Security
- More Documented proof of compliance
- Maintaining patient Trust
- Centralized Information security and Privacy management
- Policies and Procedures
- Harmony with Training and Awareness
- Risk Management
- Vendor Management and oversight
- Business Associate compliance verification
- Customization of platform areas
Why Simplify your Compliance
Just like using an Accountant, Lawyer or HR company, HIPAA compliance is better, safer, and more economically done by a Trained Professional.
- You sleep better knowing that this is implemented properly,
- You avoid the HIPAA Police (OCR) and fines.
- You avoid legal bills and lawsuits from a poor or improper implementation.
- You avoid the publicity and loss of patients with a breach.
- BEST OF ALL – you Keep Your Practice in Business. (SBA says 93% of small organizations go out of business within 2 years of a breach).
Statistics – not Harmonized
- Average financial cost for lost or stolen healthcare record exceeds $425 per record. This doesn’t include the lawsuits that follow the cost to defend, the cost to fix, and other long term costs.
- 93% of small to medium businesses are out of business within 2 years of a breach according to the Small Business Administration.
- Report by IDG show that Healthcare organizations sees 340% more malware attacks than the average industry each year, and that the attacks are more than twice as likely to involve data theft.
- 85% of all malicious software today is spread through web browsers, and healthcare organizations are prime targets.
- Recent Accenture report found that cyber attacks over the next few years will cost health systems $305 billion in cumulative lifetime revenue.
- Ransomeware in 2014 cost $8.8 million. 2016 cost – about $1 billion according to the FBI.
Next Steps to the Curran Data Experience
It’s easy for us to make you secure and HIPAA Compliant.
Contact us to see if you qualify for a free initial analysis: